We love our pets too and we know accidents happen
These days, most families include at least one pet. Our crazy furball friends love our textiles as they lounge around doing mostly nothing during the day. However, they can also create an unfathomable amount of damage to rugs, carpet, upholstery and even wood floors.
Do you have pet urine on your rugs? Are you not even sure if there is but you get a whiff every once in awhile?
When your rugs come in for washing, we provide a thorough inspection, which always includes testing for pet urine. We can determine exactly where the urine is and address the problem areas with the proper chemistry. This breaks up and destroys the odor causing bacteria, sanitizes the rug, and most times, leaves your rug smelling fresh and free of pet urine odor.
5 things you can do NOW to protect your rugs from pet urine
- Have a spot removal plan. We are your partner in this process.
- Buy rugs that can be washed. Woven rugs with colorfast dyes.
- Get a busy design to hide spots.
- Use padding under your rug to protect your floors.
- Apply fiber protector to suspend spills and buy you more time.