ScotchGard™ Carpet & Fabric Protector improves vacuuming, simplifies spill cleanup, resists soiling and provides better cleaning results. Your carpet and upholstery are expensive assets and it’s important to maintain them regularly.
NOTE: The best time to have ScotchGard™ Protector re-applied is right after cleaning. Just ask for a ScotchGard™ estimate when you are scheduling your carpet and upholstery cleaning in your home, business, vehicle and Oriental-style rugs.
The Benefits of ScotchGard™ Carpet & Fabric Protector:
- Improves Vacuuming.. Vacuuming is actually more effective with ScotchGard™ Protector. Dirt is more easily picked up, and fewer passes are required with the vacuum.
- Simplifies Spill Cleanup. ScotchGard™ Protector helps keep spills from becoming hard-to-remove spots or stains. It repels liquids, so spills can be blotted up quickly and easily. Giving you more time to run across the room, find a towel and blot the spill up.
- Resists Soilingg. ScotchGard™ Protector resists soiling from everyday foot traffic from both humans and pets.
<li>Better Results When Cleaned Professionally. Having ScotchGard™ re-applied after every cleaning provides better cleaning results each and every time the carpet an upholstery are re-cleaned.
Why should you have ScotchGard™ applied after the cleaning of your carpet and upholstery?
- Helps protect against both oil and water based stains.
- Helps carpet fibers resist soiling.
- Helps spills blot up before they become stains.
- Helps stains release more easily when carpet and upholstery are professionally cleaned.
- Helps carpet and upholstery stay cleaner longer.
- Effective against fruit drinks, soft drinks, coffee, frozen fruit treats & more commonly spilled items.
Why not apply ScotchGard™ yourself?
1. Improper application of ScotchGard™ can lead to stiff carpet and upholstery. Also a sticky residue could be left behind which only attracts soil. This is obviously the opposite effect you’re going for.
2. Most importantly… COST!!!! By the time you pay for $10 cans of ScotchGard™ at the store and a carpet rake to brush the protector on all sides of the carpet fibers, you might as well rely on the professionally trained technicians to apply your ScotchGard™ Protector properly. Remember, you’re protecting one of the most costly investments in your home. Don’t make a mess of it and spend more time and money fixing the problems. AmeriClean in. Dirt out. Cleaning, restoring, and protecting your carpet and upholstery since 1984.