Why is AmeriClean at the top of their class and recommended by more people in the tri-state area than any other cleaner?
We understand there are a lot of choices out there. Why AmeriClean? Allow us to put it like this. We believe in what we do. We believe we make a difference. We believe our job is to leave your home looking better when we leave. We believe in treating people equally. We believe you work hard for your money and want to get as much value as you can out of every dollar. We believe in excellent customer service from the very first call to the follow-up call.
Our biggest compliment is to be referred to your friends and family. We will work hard to earn that trust.
Here’s a list of some fine points that make AmeriClean standout. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, on top of everything else, the question is more like, “Why NOT AmeriClean?”
- AmeriClean is locally owned and operated.
- This is not a franchise and is independently owned by Sheila Ellis.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Click here to read all of the details about our Guarantee.
- We promise to follow-up on every job to ensure you are completely satisfied.
- If by chance you do have a concern that needs to be addressed, our Customer Service Specialist will schedule a No Charge Service Call at your convenience. A Cleaning Technician will address and even re-clean any areas in which you have concerns. This is all at no charge to you and we will again follow-up after the service call to ensure your satisfaction.
- AmeriClean is an IICRC Certified Firm.
- Not only are we a Certified Firm, but our technicians regularly attend industry training seminars to further their education and to stay abreast of new technologies, equipment, and cleaning solutions.
- Take a look at our technicians and staff on our Team AmeriClean page. Read about each technicians’ accomplishments and certifications.
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Recipient of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. We are proud to have received this award every year since Angie’s List became available in the Hagerstown MD area.
- We use the best cleaning equipment on the market.
- Our equipment runs off of the van engine providing more power to heat the water and cleaning solutions and more power to the vacuum. This provides better cleaning results and leaves your carpet dryer.
- Fine Oriental Rugs are handled with care, respect and most importantly the knowledge of how to identify, inspect, test, plan a procedure and execute while not only maintaining the integrity of the rug, but also bringing the life and value back to the rug.
- A heated pre-treatment process is also used to give better results of the cleaning solutions.
- Cleaning solutions will work the way they are designed to and this will leave your carpet feeling softer.
- We arrive at your home or business 100% self-contained.
- We’re not going to use your water. We don’t want to run up your water bill or drain your well if you live in a rural area. We also want to use our own softened water as we’ve stated above.
- Large capacity waste tank means we don’t “dump” on the side of the street, down storm drains, and we don’t run a hose into your home to drain in your toilet.
- We treat our customers as if they were family.
- Anyone can say this but we know you’ll get what we mean once you give us a call.
- Our Technicians will arrive in uniform and in a vehicle that is clearly lettered.
- This may seem like common sense but our industry is flooded with people that don’t care how they present themselves. Our theory is that we are a cleaning company that customers are inviting into their home or business. We want them to feel safe and rest assured that they person they hired is the person that showed up to do the work.
- We also know that we can’t possibly clean your textiles confidently if we can’t keep ourselves and our equipment clean and presentable.
- Each Technician goes through a background check.
- We don’t hire anyone with a criminal record.
- We also conduct a minimum of 3 interviews including a ride along before any employee is hired. It’s very important to us that we hire the right people. If we wouldn’t feel comfortable sending them to our grandmother’s house, we won’t send them to your house.
- Proven track record of success