AmeriClean’s Mission Statement:
AmeriClean commits to providing top-quality cleaning, deodorization, restoration, and protection services for carpets, upholstery, drapery, hard-surface floors, Oriental-style and area rugs & RV’s and automobiles, and we’ll do it all with unparalleled customer care.
AmeriClean’s Goals are to:
- Provide all of our services using the best technology available.
- Care for each customer’s property as if it were our own.
- Display integrity and respect for the customer in all of our work.
- Follow up each service call with a “customer care check” to make sure the customer is satisfied with our services and performance.
- Maintain our IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification) Certification and ensure that all AmeriClean employees are AmeriClean Certified, fully trained, and always uniformed.
- Continually explore the newest and best cleaning solutions and techniques for each job.
- Go the extra mile to make sure each customer’s property is cleaned, deodorized, and brought back to life.
A Brief History of AmeriClean
From the beginning, AmeriClean emphasized customer service and high quality. Working door-to-door and building from satisfied customers’ referrals, AmeriClean grew from a home-based business in 1984 to a widely-respected company operating out of a 10,000 square-foot facility complete with in-plant restoration services. Today, AmeriClean vans and products ensure environmental safety and efficient use of water resources, even on in-home service stops.
Although shag carpets might be fewer today than they were in 1984 and deodorization and cleaning technologies have improved dramatically since then, some things about AmeriClean haven’t changed.
Customers are always first, and follow-up calls after each AmeriClean job help ensure that. Staff work hard to make sure every client feels comfortable and pleased with the results they get from every AmeriClean service.
AmeriClean’s staff is certified and attends continually scheduled professional development sessions. In addition, AmeriClean holds Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration (IICRC) certification.
Today, as another successful chapter in AmeriClean’s history begins, the company offers all of the best and latest cleaning technologies, both for customers who want in-home service and for those who request AmeriClean’s in-plant cleaning and deodorizing services for treasured Oriental rugs, leather, and even RV’s.
“If someone tells you they can’t clean it, call us,” Sheila says. “We can do the job.”