Hardwood Floor Cleaning
AmeriClean is proud to announce their newest service. Hardwood Floor Cleaning in Hagerstown, Chambersburg, Martinsburg, and Frederick. Please give us a call to schedule a free on-site evaluation and estimate.
Are your wood floors looking dingy and dull? Are they loosing that natural shine and luster? AmeriClean has the latest in wood floor cleaning equipment and technology to make your floors look beautiful again!
AmeriClean’s Premier Hardwood Floor Cleaning + Maintenance Coat Package
This package includes:
- Your wood floors are always tested first to make sure they are suitable for cleaning!
- After testing for compatibility, your wood floors are thoroughly pre-swept and pre-vacuumed to remove all loose contaminates. No detail is overlooked i.e. corners, edges, under cabinets, against baseboards, etc.
- Your wood floors are then deep scrubbed using a heavy duty commercial cleaning and extraction unit. Corners and edges are detailed again, by hand, with a heavy-duty cleaner.
- To remove more loose soil, your wood floors are mopped between cleanings.
- A second cleaning is performed to ensure dirt, germs, grime, and everything but the hardwood is safely removed from the flooring.
- The wood floor is then mopped again with a neutralizing cleaner in preparation for the maintenance coat.
- The maintenance coat is applied with a choice of glossy or satin finish. This coat will make your floors look wonderful!
All furniture, rugs, etc. must be cleared from the area for optimal cleaning. Please remove all debris from your wood floors with a broom, prior to your technician’s arrival. This makes a better clean for you and in combination with our process, will be sure to get all loose debris that is left.
We ask that you do not place rugs, furniture, etc., back on the floors for 24 hours after the clean. You may walk on the floors, in stocking feet, one hour after the cleaning. Make sure your pets have other areas to enjoy during the entire cleaning process and a minimum of 24 hours following the cleaning.