No experience necessary. Paid training.
Do you like working with your hands? Do you like taking pride in your work and the company you work for? Do you like giving top-notch customer service? Do you enjoy seeing the results of your hard work? Celebrating over 35 years, AmeriClean is growing and is looking for career-minded individuals. The right candidate will possess a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, a customer-first mindset, and will be determined to grow and continue learning. No experience? We love to train and we will pay you to learn. Work hard, take initiative, and strive to become a Cleaning Technician within 8-16 weeks. Must be interested in a career, not a job. Must be clean-cut, clean driving record, and must pass a background check and drug test.
This is a rewarding career. You get to see different things every day. You meet new people, build relationships with customers, and work hard to improve someone’s life. You get to see the results right before your eyes and it gives you a great sense of pride in what you do for a living. We provide a wonderful facility and top-of-the-line vans and equipment to use. Paid continuing education is also provided.
- Preparing equipment, truck and making sure you have everything you need for a full day’s worth of work.
- Driving to job-site. Both residential and commercial work applies.
- Greeting customer with respect, positive attitude and putting customer service first.
- Reviewing the proposed work and invoice with the customer and taking into consideration any of their questions/concerns.
- Physically doing the carpet cleaning or other service provided by AmeriClean with utmost performance and quality of work with regard to the customer’s property.
- Reviewing the job that you have completed with the customer and answering any of their questions/concerns.
- Using sales techniques, up-selling the job to benefit the customer, company and you (the technician).
- Cleaning up the job-site. Rolling up hoses, gathering all equipment and cleaning solutions, with regard to the customer’s property.
- Once the job is complete and before you leave the job-site, taking notes on the job and filling out paperwork completely, clearly and efficiently.
- Leaving the job-site with no sign of you being there other than the service that was provided.
- Driving to the next job or returning to the shop.
- At the end of the day, after returning to the shop, cleaning the truck and equipment – inside and outside. Stocking the truck with any cleaning solutions, tools or equipment that might be necessary for the next job. Emptying the waste tank and filling the water tank.
- Submit all payments, paperwork and review any issues/concerns with the front office staff.
- Keeping the shop clean, neat and organized. Trash responsibilities are rotated between all technicians.
- Maintenance on truck and equipment may be required.
- Other responsibilities may be added to this.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some evenings and Saturdays
- Good driving record and a valid driver’s license is a MUST!
- Ability to drive the van including backing up and parallel parking. Must have experience driving a similar size van/vehicle.
- Must pass a background check and a drug test
- Ability to lift heavy objects, move furniture (with sliders), push a carpet cleaning wand, and conduct the physical labor in order to complete the job. Stand most of the day, climbing many stairs, etc.
- Ability to follow driving directions using a map or GPS on your mobile device.
- Ability to use an iPad/tablet for work orders, note-taking, photos of jobs, etc.
- Must be detail oriented
- Demonstrate excellent customer services skills
- Ability to show up to work on-time with a positive attitude.
- Outgoing and friendly
- Willingness to work when there is work to be done. In this business, jobs are booked last minute and you may be required to be available if the work needs to be completed.
- Quick learner and able to explain situations going on with the service to the customer and/or management
- Mechanically inclined – Minor mechanical items to be able to get the job completed
- Ability and willingness to learn how to clean other textiles (Tile and Grout, Rugs, Wood, etc.)
- Strive to continue learning and excelling
- Ability to plan, organize and execute jobs of all sizes – the A-Z of cleaning
- Ability to follow instruction from Management, peer (fellow employee), or trainer/consultant
- Must have a working and active cell phone.
- Health Insurance (After 90 days of continuous employment)
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Retirement benefits
- Secondary insurance available
AmeriClean is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Looking for a Career? Come Join Our Team!
Bring a Valid Driver's License and Apply In-Person at:
AmeriClean Cleaning Specialists located at 16208 Business Pkwy, Hagerstown, MD 21740